Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Stainless Steel Cart

 

 
Washing machine broke. Vacuum cleaner broke. Redoing the DVD shelves in the TV room showed me there were some corners and areas in the house where I needed to take everything out, wipe everything down, and then reshelve or repurpose. This cart was once my prep area for football games. Half of what was on it was old and usesless or clutter. Now its holding stuff that was cluttering up the kitchen table. The kitchen table had become a work table and I cleaned it off too. I also cleaned out the pantry to the left, the closet directly to the right of the cart was a previous project and a lot of other junk went in there. Worst part was moving boxes and bags of collectibles upstairs so that they could be boxed and shelved in that upstairs closet. Clutter and dust in this house now down 37%.








I had a couple of other things in the kitchen and I picked up some peppers and onions this morning. Couldn't find whole jalapenos.




No comments:

Post a Comment