Monday, March 1, 2021

Advertisement on U.S. 1 on outskirts of Baltimore, Maryland

 


1935-42.

https://www.loc.gov/item/2017765312/

For those curious about my methods, I produced 110-120 draft posts in the last two days. 50-60 for each site. All vintage stuff from Library of Congress and New York Public Library Digital Collections. Day one I will find and bookmark material. Day two turn that into drafts. I was waiting for Gilbert's podcast to go up this week because that is the only time I can work for more than an hour without getting a headache. Goes pretty quickly once I get warmed up. Each post takes about 60-90 seconds. When I am going fast I sometimes do two posts in 90 seconds. That is why archiving old posts was so easy when Kinja was still up, I just copied and pasted everything, and a whole post might only be 3-5 links.

No comments:

Post a Comment