Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Outdoor Kitchen is Back

 


My father is 86 and about to start chemo so we have to sell his house in the swamp and move him back to the city. He wants an outdoor cooking area so he can sit outside and drink. It didn't take all that long this morning because I had almost the same setup in the past. He brought me two electric hot plate/burners and an electric smoker. I have two or three small charcoal grills, a propane burner on a stand, a deep fryer, and another shallow fryer/cooker. And two woks and an ice cream maker. The work table is a door salvaged off the side of the road. A second door found at the same time is the main part of the entertainment center in the TV room upstairs. The outdoor kitchen is ready for action and is actually more versatile than my kitchen inside.
















Check out those 70s pants. We have a long history of cooking outside. That is the back of my mother's house where she still lives.


Editing in a couple with the tripod to see if the story and recipes are more legible.








No comments:

Post a Comment