Thursday, April 8, 2021

Eureka

 


1887.

https://www.loc.gov/item/2002720049/

I think I have come up with a better solution for saving the rest of the Kinja TV archive. I think it is worth saving, but I am sick of saving it here in piecemeal fashion, and I want to start blogging more about movies again, so I am going to backdate the majority of what is left to 2019 in a couple of empty months. I found that I have a lot of TV posts saved on a thumb drive that can be copied and pasted, unlike what I have saved on this computer hard drive, so I will be able to do ten a day backdated until they are done, instead of one a day here which disrupts the flow of the blog. Nobody gives a shit about any of this but me but I think we need a "Whoa, Bundy" here because I am happy to get this done and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment