Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Reshelving DVDs and Blu-rays


Damn your eyes. No matter what I do bulk uploading images always come out backwards. Finally ran out of room for new movies. It was exactly ten years ago that I put up the original DVD shelves. I had a package coming from Mr. Golden Horn founder himself, and I have two Barnes & Noble gift cards I need to use, so I repurposed the ex-library book shelf for more DVDs and Blu-rays.
 



First DVD shelves tucked away in the corner here. I took everything off the top row because they were hard to see and get to.



Newest row. Everything to the right of Black Sheep Blu-ray just came in the mail.

My old calico Dex. I forgot that photo was back in the corner, you couldn't see it with the library books.


This is the top row off the old shelf. All from Big Lots! I bought a bunch when I put up the shelves just to fill it out but some good stuff in there too.


More Big Lots.


Big Lots.


This is the newer stuff and all the Blu-rays.


Criterion noir Blu-rays.


End of the newer stuff row. I have them shelved in order of purchase pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment