Friday, July 9, 2021

The Tobolowsky Files

 

Stephen Tobolowsky podcast. The very first Kevin Pollak Chat Show I listened to, and watched, last year was Mr. Tobolowsky, who had a couple of the craziest stories you will ever hear. He was held hostage at gunpoint in a Dallas grocery store one time. Pulled over by the cops with a bunch of weed in the car and the head of a biker gang in the passenger seat in another. And managed to emerge unscathed both times. I am not a podcast person. I listen to Gilbert and the Trailers From Hell show every week, but that's it, and I needed something new to listen to while doing some of the tedious work that has to be done behind the scenes to keep these blogspot sites running smoothly. Hence my introduction today to The Tobolowsky Files. Starting my first with #90 and #99 because they told me I need to listen to number 90 before 99. I just picked that at random.

https://tobolowskyfiles.com/episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment