Friday, June 12, 2020

Street Hawk


1985 ABC. Ernie Anderson narration. Tangerine Dream music. Robert Beltran is in the first episode. Watching the pilot now. 13 episodes.

This is Jesse Mach, an ex-motorcycle cop, injured in the line of duty. Now a police troubleshooter, he’s been recruited for a top secret government mission to ride Street Hawk — an all-terrain attack motorcycle designed to fight urban crime, capable of incredible speeds up to three hundred miles an hour, and immense firepower. Only one man, federal agent Norman Tuttle, knows Jesse Mach’s true identity. The man...the machine...Street Hawk.

It was exactly a year ago that I used $100 in gift cards to buy a cheap laptop with nice HD screen to use just for streaming. Last June I spent a couple of weeks trying to find as many old TV shows as I could and I found a lot. Now, a year later, I am searching again for some shows I couldn't find to see what might be available. Street Hawk was one of them. Found some at Dailymotion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Hawk



Intro with Ernie Anderson.







Another open.

No comments:

Post a Comment